I looked through the points and oh, I'm sure these are all situations most of us have all been through before!
Listen to this...
- What do you do when you drop a bolt someone into your vehicle, and you can't reach it? (I'd grab my extendable Craftsman magnetic probe).
- It goes on to say, what if the object is made of brass, aluminum or plastic? (Well that'll be a pain.....)
- How to make sure you never forget when an oil change is due. (I think this one will really be useful for me.)
- Easy way to fit wheel bearings (You mean there's another way other than pounding it in with a huge hammer? I'm guessing its probably to use heat.)
- How to stretch strong springs for easy fitting. (Ouch.)
- Greatly increase the holding power of self-tapping screws.
- Ensure brake shoes stay clean when fitting them.
- How to remove bushes from blind drillings. (Even with a slide hammer, this one has got to be a real pain.)
- Simple way to ensure bolt/nut doesn't drop out of socket.
- How to guide bolt into place one handed.
- Etc. etc...
Click here to check it out.